Posted by m on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 2:37pm.
A tangram is a geometric puzzle made from seven pieces
that form a square. Trace the pieces, cut them out, and
answer the following questions. The puzzle can also be seen on wikipedia web site.
a. If the area of the entire square equals 1 unit, label
each piece with its rational number area.
Here is what I have and I gave each a letter to identify it:
2 small triangles c,e
1 medium triangle g
2 large triangles a,b
The rational number area is-
Letter a 1/4
All together this totals 1
Is this right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone please explain this problem to me? A tangram is a geometric ...
- math - refer to a seven piece tangram: a. if the original square made by the ...
- ELA - Which of the following sentences contains an indefinite pronoun? A. Some ...
- math - the puzzle pieces square centimeters. the puzzle is 115 pieces wide. how ...
- Geometry - Hi, I have a quick question that needs to be answered: If plywood ...
- GCU - Identify the three components/puzzle pieces that you believe are most ...
- math - Use the following missing pieces to complete the runaway math puzzle. 2 6...
- English - Hello! How to present smoking as a topic to students? There are 22 ...
- math - Ruth baked a big cake to sell during the school fair. She cut the cake ...
- bio - human tissue cells seen to fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. ...