posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following examples. I really hope youcan have a look at them, too.
1) Like the stars in the Milky Way, the daffodils are part of a natural order determined by a natural law.
2) The daffodils are presented as living beings that flutter and dance in the countryside.
3) He always understand everything I say (I tell him??).
4) I really enjoy myself with my schoolmates. They are all sporty (OR they are sports fan?) When do you use the adjetive sporty?
"youcan" = you can...
3. either "he understands" or "he understood.....I told him."
Use "sporty" when you want an adjective. Is that what you mean?