Posted by Shay on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 2:00pm.
How to draw a Lewis dot structure....
11th grade Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 2:50pm
see your other post.
11th grade Chemistry - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 7:05pm
the combustion reaction of ethylene produces 11.7 grams of water. how many of ethylene were is the reaction
11th grade Chemistry - jayesh, Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10:05am
Lewis dot structure in this find out number of electron not bonded lets take so4 charge of O= -2x4= -8 s can attain maximum charge 6 so 2 will be free in oxygen so make 8 dots around hydrogen and 6 around sulphur then join one electron of oxygen with sulphur at last you will have 2 unpaired electron so there you go that is your lewis dot structure
11th grade Chemistry - Rakiya, Monday, May 2, 2016 at 12:06pm
I D K S O R R Y M A N ;(
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade Chemistry - How to draw a Lewis dot structure....
- Lewis Dot Structure? - I need to draw a Lewis Dot Structure for each ion or ...
- 11th grade - How do you draw the Lewis Structure for SO4,SF6,NH3 and H2S
- Chemistry - To draw the lewis dot structure of H3COH3, Do I need to rearrange ...
- Chemistry - How can I draw a lewis dot structure of XeF2O?
- Chemistry - How do you draw a lewis dot structure of s3o
- CHEMISTRY - What is the Lewis dot structure for the HYDRIDE ion? A)H:- B)H+ C)H...
- Chemistry - Draw the lewis dot structure showing what happens during the ...
- Chemistry - Can someone help draw/explain the Lewis Dot Structure for OPBr3. I'...
- Chemistry - is the lewis dot structure and a electron dot diagram the same thing...