Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 11:39am.
10. Which best describes the Great Migration?
a. the increase in European immigration during World War I
b. the movement of African Americans to northern cities
c. the movement of women into jobs formerly held by men
d. the progress of Allied troops across France
11. The rapid development of mass media during the 1920s
a. promoted a mass migration to rural areas
b. encouraged Americans to work longer hours
c. promoted the creation of a national culture
d. simplified life for most Americans
C? I couldn't decide between that and A...
13. How did the Plessy vs. Ferguson decision affect racial relations in the South?
a. It forced white and African Americans to sue the same public facilities
b. It allowed segregation to continue legally
c. It improved the quality of African American facilities
d. It ordered that segregation should be ended in public schools
17. Key features of Republican administration of the 1920s included
a. expansionism and business regulation
b. isolationism and laissez-faire business policy
c. a buildup of armaments and armed forces
d. reduction of quotas and increased immigration
Answer this Question
- history - which best describes the Great Migration? a.the increase in European ...
- English - Whats Wrong with my thesis on Great migration? The Great migration was...
- American History - true or false The Great Migration was a large-scale movement ...
- history - the Niagara Movement called for a. legal segregation b. an end to ...
- history - What would be a good thesis statement for my intro paragraph? Effect ...
- history - 1. Which factor contributed most to the beginning of the women's ...
- Help ms sue or whoever smart as history - In the 1800s, it was believed women ...
- History - Ms. Sue please help! 1. Which factor contributed most to the beginning...
- Connexus - In the 1800s, it was believed women were good at working on projects ...
- US History - Please help me with these: (I finally finished English 2, and am ...