Posted by Mariah on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 9:18pm.
what is the fact of
- MATH - jai, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 9:47pm
since, it's not factorable, use qudratic formula:
x = [-b +- sqrt(b^2-4ac)]/(2a)
where a=2, b=34, c=-141
x = [-34 +- sqrt(1156-4*2*(-141)]/(2(2))
x = [-34 +- 2*sqrt(571)]/4
x = (1/2)(-17-sqrt(571)) ; and
x = (1/2)(-17+sqrt(571))
so there,, :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - There are 20 teachers and 705 students in Corey's school. What is the ...
- math - In a recent Math Duel, my team began by graphing 51x+24+75. If our ...
- math - 34x 1\2= Is the answer 12?
- math - Find the distance between the pair of points (-6.2,4.6)(-4.5,0.6) i have ...
- Math - X^2-34x+100=0 solve
- math - how do you solve 34x(nx2)=680
- math - susie writes the division fact 20/5=. write the remaining fact in this ...
- stastistics(psychology) - A study was conducted to identify the predictors for ...
- algebra - x^2+34x+c
- college algebra - 5x^2+34x+24