Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 8:24pm.
3. Many senators opposed American entry into the League of Nations because
a. they feared it would weaken the country's independence
b. they disapproved of its other member countries
c. they wanted stronger promises of support from other countries
d. they had already approved the Versailles Treaty
5. The Niagara Movement called for
a. legal segregation
b. an end to immigration
c. full civil liberties for African Americans
d. more women's colleges
20. President Wilson convinced the Allies to
a. divide the spoils of war among the victors
b. accept his plan for the League of Nations
c. make Germany pay heavy war reparations
d. allow Germany to keep its overseas colonies
Can you please check if these are correct?
- US History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 8:28pm
3 and 20 are right.
You sure missed the boat on 5.
- US History - mysterychicken, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 8:52pm
Oooops! That's the link I used and I misread that option :| I thought it was the opposite! Of course, it's C!
- US History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 8:59pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history - Many senators opposed American entry into the League of Nations ...
- history - why did the "irreconcilable" senators oppose the Versailles Treaty? a...
- US history - Which of the following is an American organization founded in the ...
- 7th grade social studies help please - The twentieth century–and the 1960s in ...
- history - what was america's response about joining the league of nations (after...
- History - Why did some senators oppose the participation of the U.S. in the ...
- History - Using China as a case study, explore the entry of developing ...
- business - 28. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) can be expected ...
- Social Studies - Witch country brought basball to the central american countries...
- history - please check in Baker v. Carr the Court declared that congressional ...