Posted by julie on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 6:56pm.
for homework we have to unscramble these words:
lcpoa, maidolrg, caluphin, masarac, patneon, pelpa padcoi
can anyone help?
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 10:18pm
We are here to HELP but not to DO the work for you. What sort of effort have you made? Let me tell you how to "attack" this sort of exercise:
1. Consider what level of Spanish you are in, because often it is possible to have more than one word as the answer
2. Consider the textbook and the current lesson's vocabulary that you are studying.
3. Arrange the letters so that all the vowels are together and all the consonants. Think of the different combination of letters you have seen in Spanish .
Let's take the first word:
a o c l p
Play around with the letters and in this case there are 2 possibilities at least. I would guess that you have had the first word but not the second.
2. Be sure you have spelled all the letters carefully, because I can not make a word from those ltters:
a i o d g l m, r
4. macasar máscara
- spanish - Lily, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 6:51pm
- spanish - Bob, Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 10:48am
- spanish - Yess, Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 12:47am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - i have to unscramble spanish words for homework and i can't figure ...
- unscramble spanish words - more spanish words to unscramble 4 ooddrme 5 ...
- unscramble letters - ietnnrncuinvtohte 2 words first 12 letters, 2nd 5 letters ...
- spanish unscramble words - i need help to unscrable this spanish words 1 rimacea...
- UNSCRAMBLE 33 letters to make 9 words - aamaesneadsiainnacedgthteohkhmecy * it's...
- spanish - please unscramble these spanish words " 1)cesla 2)utiels 3)asloresce 4...
- spanish - can you please help me unscramble these two spanish words? codraram,...
- spanish - how do i unscramble eoamantrpat girfardroree toblaroirao jetonosa ...
- spanish - can you please help me unscramble these spanish words? zaironpr, ...
- Spanish - Please could you help me unscramble each of the clue words in Spanish...