Posted by Alexandra on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 5:28pm.
Can you simplify 9 over 16?
- 6th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 5:28pm
- 6th grade - mr. boner, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 6:00pm
no because 16 does not divide by 16 twice, so you can't half it
- 6th grade - mr. boner, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 6:02pm
i mean it donsnt divide by 9 twice so u cant half it. half it meaning simplify
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- Math - how do i solve this: a over b divided by 11 over c = d over 6 I have to ...
- 6th grade math - Simplify: |15|
- 6th grade mah - How do I simplify 28% of 64?
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 6th grade - Simplify the following expression: 84/7(4-1)
- 6th grade math - 28 x 15 simplify by using distributive property,
- 6th grade - how do you simplify the expsession of nine - six divided by three
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- Algebra - simplify 9to 6th power times 3 to the 7th power all over 9 to the 8th ...