Posted by josh on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 5:15pm.
what does s, f,scs, scv mean when indentifying(labeling) sentences
- 3rd grade shurley english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 5:19pm
- 3rd grade shurley english - person, Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 4:48pm
Sentence fragment sentence compound subject sentence compound verb
- 3rd grade shurley english - Vanessa Davis, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:13am
f-fragment (meaning that it is not a complete senetence)
scs-simple compound subject (meaning there are two subjects in the sentence)
scv-simple compound verb (meaning there are two verbs in the sentence
- 3rd grade shurley english - jesse white, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 9:29pm
what does scv mean?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Shirley English 3 rd grad - My daughter is working on Fragments and Correcting ...
- English - What do the abbreviations "S" "F" "SCS" "SCV" "CD" and "CX" stand for ...
- language - what does scv, s, f, and scs mean when identifying sentences?
- English - How would a 3rd grader classify this sentence using s, scs and scv? ...
- english - what is SCS,SCV?
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...
- Shurley English Grade 4 - I'm suppose to write sentences from Grade 4 Shurley ...
- 3rd grade - How do you classify this sentence? (Shurley English) Did Clint's son...
- 3rd grade Shurley english - This is all new to me how would you classify the ...
- 3rd grade Shurley English - Please help classify each word in the following ...