Posted by Anonymous on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 10:03pm.
How do I fix this sentence?
As the beat of the song went up, we screamed loudly in order to match the beat.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 10:05pm
louder instead of loudly
english - Anonymous, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 10:08pm
Can I put "s" at the end of beat?
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 10:11pm
english - Anonymous, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 10:33pm
How do fix these two sentences below:
1. Stretching helped me increase my muscle strength and relieving tension on tight strained muscles, which I often used during my stress moment
2. Eating two cups of ice-cream every night is my habit because it has sweet and delicious taste, which always makes me feel hyper and pleased and recalls my happy moments in the past, such as party at the beach and my 18th birthday party.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - On an EKG strip a nurse determines that a patient's heart is beating 5 ...
- English - 1. He beat/won Don at the game. 2. He won/beat the game. 3. He beat/...
- English - 1. He beat me at chess. 2. He won me at chess. 3. He beat the tennis ...
- Music - I want to make a song with the theme of "Planet Earth", although I'm not...
- criminal justice - What is a beat? How does a beat compare to a post?
- Physics - You hear a beat produced by 2 sources: 342.6 and 351.8 Hz. What is the...
- trig - At rest, the human heart beats once every second. At the strongest part ...
- English - 1. I screamed so loudly that the mouse scurried away quickly. 2. My ...
- Biology - which heart beat measurement is most indicative of your general health...
- Biology - Which heart beat measurement is most indicative of your general health...