30. Cinder-like particles of pellets of concentrated ore
SiO2--silica--although I don't call this a transition metal
5. Term referring to substances that are attracted into a magnetic field
30. Product of blast furnance that is usually thrown away but can be used to make portland cement
slag or calcium silicate
32. No more than two electrons in thr 4s sublevel indicate this characteristic
35. The property of certain metals whereby the are strongly attracted by a magnet
37. Any physical or chemical process by which low grade ore is concentrated
40. Blowpipes at the base of a blast furnance
44. A substance used to remove the oxide coating from a metallic surface
sand, aluminum oxide, abrasive
30: A four letter word
Answer this Question
chemistry - the alkali metals are a group of oxidation metals that decrease in ...
Chemistry - A metallurgist decomposes an unknown ore to the following metals. ...
APChem - "Part A: Most of the transition metals form brightly colored ionic ...
chemistry - Anyone good at making CHEMICAL CROSSWORD PUZZLES ? I have no clue on...
Chemistry - What are some paramagnetic inner transition metals?
English - I need to find specific questions and specific answers about these two...
social studies - I have a social exam coming up, and my teacher told us the ...
chem - What are the expected charges on the following transition metals? Mn= Rh=
reading - I really need help in understand what I read. Everyday we have to ...
Lit - I know that there are no websites for study guides for the book "Chinese ...