Posted by dina on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 8:56pm.
In an attempt to make a sound vocational choice, Jared studies the Occupational Outlook Handbook. He is practicing the strategy referred to as:
seeking professional help.
finding occupational facts.
getting firsthand experience.
matching your career to your lifestyle.
social studies - dina, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 8:57pm
I don't understand the question, but I chose D. Am I right?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:02pm
The question is asking for the purpose of the Occupational Outlook Handbook. Take a look.
social studies - dina, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:06pm
Oh I get it now...It's B :)
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:11pm
social studies - dina, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:12pm
thank you Ms. Sue :)
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 9:14pm
You're welcome, Dina.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - What is the occupational outlook for an agronomist. Are there any job ...
- information literacy - In which part of the Career Center in the Penn Foster ...
- Introduction to Occupational Thearpy - 1. What type of facility treats most of ...
- Career - Match the following terms with their definitions. A. skills that can be...
- Job/Career - Where can i find information on the automotive detailing industry...
- Career - 1. Jovanna has determined that she wouldn't want to be a nurse because ...
- Compensation - I 'm having a hard time finding answer for this question: can you...
- HCA 210 Introduction to Health Care - Occupational Outlook Handbook and search ...
- Plzzz help me-----Career - 1. Sally needs to gather information about careers ...
- Safety - I'm confused about who the father of occupational medicine is in the ...