Posted by Erin on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 6:45pm.
I have a hard home work with spelling. i have to write sentences using each word. It doesn't sound so hard right??
The words are :
This is due tomorrow, Tues. October 26,
Spelling! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 6:57pm
I'll get you started.
It's anybody's guess who will win the election.
She borrowed her brother's car.
Her brothers' names are Joe, Matt, and Andrew.
My companion's books were well received.
I enjoyed my companions' conversation at lunch.
Take it from there.
Spelling! - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 7:01pm
Take for example: my companion's books. Another way to state the possessive is: the books OF my companion.
Spelling! - Erin, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 7:22pm
Thank you so much!!!! I finally finished this. I'm glad you used you time to help me!!
Spelling! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 7:23pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- suffixes - answer the question with a complete sentence that uses a word from ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- SPELLING HELP - For spelling I have to do 4 pages of spelling. I am choosing to ...
- spelling - Hi. I want to know how i can defeat a hard word in a spelling bee ...
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
- spelling - just getting home from work. my 1st grader left spelling list at ...
- spelling - I am a step mom to 3rd grade twins. One of them is failing her ...
- COM/155 - For this project, I had to write 5 clear, concise, well written ...
- spelling spree - word hunt write the spelling word that you find in each of the ...
- spelling - Please could someone tell me to how to spell 'hard-waring', the ...