Posted by 3 grade on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 4:22pm.
Some turtles live in the sea. Some turtles live in the land. Some turtles are pets and live in houses. The words below relate to different places where turtles live. Read the words. Then write the words in the groups where they belong.
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 4:36pm
reading - 3 grade, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 4:41pm
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 4:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reading - Some turtles live in the sea. Some turtles live in the land. Some ...
- English - The following sentences lack necessary periods, question marks, ...
- statistics - A study was performed on green sea turtles inhabiting a certain ...
- English - What can we do to make turtles live in the sea again(Because of water ...
- Math - Beatriz has 8 turtles.two fourths of them are. Box turtles.how many of ...
- Math - A researcher tagged 40 giant turtles in 2008.In 2009 she returned and ...
- Math - Matthew and Christopher set up their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in a ...
- physics help 4 please!! - Two turtles (each 2 kg) sit on an approximately ...
- math - There were 800 turtles and rabbits in a pet shop. After selling a total ...
- sci 230 - are marine turtles unique to the belize's barrier reef? if not, could ...