Posted by mary on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 1:18pm.
Given two functions as:
f(x) = x2-x-1 and g(x) = 3/x
Find fog(x) also find the domain of f, g and fog
calculus - Reiny, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 3:09pm
domain of f : any real number
domain of g : any real number except x ≠ 0
- (3/x)^2 - 3/x - 1
clearly the domain of fog is any real number, except x≠0
calculus - Reiny, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 3:10pm
last line in calculation should say
= (3/x)^2 - 3/x - 1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Solve the two sided inequality and show the solution on real line 7 < ...
- math - Solve the two sided inequality and show the solution on real line 7 <...
- math - find the domain of the composite function fog. f(x)=x/x-2;g(x)=-8/x a. ...
- college algebra - 1. answer the following for the given quadratic function f(x)=...
- Algebra - What is the value of (fog)(-5) f(x)=x-10 ; g(x)=x2-3 a. (fog)(-5)= -38...
- Composite Functions - f(x)=(7x+28)/(x-3) and g(x)=(3x+28)/(x-7) Find: (fog)(x) (...
- ELA - The following line from the poem represents which central idea? The fog ...
- Algebra - If f(x)= ln x, g(x) = e^3x, and h(x) = x^7, find the following... a) (...
- pre-calculus - find the functions f and g so that Fog = H. H(x)=/2x+1\
- college algebra - given f(x)=4x-5, g(x)= x+5 over 4 Find (fog)(x). are these ...