Posted by Julie on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:28pm.
are 5th grade students allowed to ask questions??????
- question - Jen, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:29pm
Of course. What's your question?
- question - Julie, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:32pm
it is not a question about homework, i just need to know if 5th graders can ask questions.
- question - Julie, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:34pm
I am a 5th grader
- question - Jen, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:41pm
You can ask questions..I'm not sure what you're talking about though.
- question - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:45pm
If you're asking about Jiskha, yes, anyone can ask questions. We've even had some parents ask about their first and second graders' questions.
- question - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 6:43pm
Here is a search on "why is it important to ask questions" and you might enjoy some of the information supplied:
There are, however, certain times when you should not ask a question: if it would interrupt a speech, lecture (unless the speaker invited questions during the speech /lecture), during an exam (at least not ABOUT the exam itself),etc.
- question - Kassandra, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 10:16pm
yes,because 5 grade get kind of hard for sum kids like me
- question - Anonymous, Monday, April 18, 2011 at 3:59pm
WHAT DO YOU THINK
- how many week are there in 1 year - daryl, Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 8:18am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- Question - Are students allowed to answer questions if we know them?
- math - the number of 5th grade students in a school is a prime number greater ...
- English - There are three teams in a classroom. 1. This question is for Team 1. ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 5th grade - 42 students equally divided into "n" teams . write an expression ...
- Math Word Problem - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in ninth grade, 10 ...
- PLEASE HELP 5th grade math - There are 28 students in zacks class.one forth are ...