Posted by McK on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 11:45am.
Marty has 6 more pogs than Jen. After he gives 10 pogs to Jen, how many more pogs will Jen have than Marty?
4th grade - bobpursley, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 12:01pm
If he has six more, then Jen has six less. So if Marty gives ten to Jen, she will have four more than Marty.
4th grade - Aaron, Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 6:50pm
if jen has X pogs then we have the following:
x+6 : X
X-4 : X+10
then to find the difference we substract
X+10 -(X-4) = 14
Jen has 14 pogs more than Marty
4th grade - Rebecka, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 2:23pm
4th grade - Anonymous , Monday, February 20, 2017 at 1:02am
It is 14
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - Marty now has6 more pogs than jen has.After he gives 10 pogs to jen...
- Math - how do I solve this problem.. Marty has 6 more pogs the Jen. After he ...
- math - Jen makes $5.00 per hour more than Tiffany. If 12 times Jen's rate plus 3...
- math - Jen makes $5.00 per hour more than Tiffany. If 2 times Jen’s rate plus 3 ...
- 6 grade math - This Christmas,your brother Jack will be 2 years from being twice...
- Math - paul can type 60 words per minute and jen can type 80 words per minute. ...
- math 4th grade no algebra - Jen is 26 years younger than her mom. Together, ...
- frogs - Two girls caught 25 frogs. Lisa caught four times as many as Jen did. ...
- Math - This Christmas,your brother Jack will be 2 years from being twice as old ...
- Social studies repost for jen - social studies - jen, Sunday, September 16, 2007...