Posted by Sumaiya on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 10:06am.
How to write a argumentative essay on Plymouth,Massachusetts 1620 ?
What can be some topics????
Social St - Writeacher, Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 10:26am
Only you can choose your topic. If it's to be argumentative, then you must take a good, strong stand on whatever issue you choose. No wishy-washy stuff! One question that comes to my mind is this: If the English people who landed at Plymouth knew about the Jamestown problems and deaths, why did they try the same thing but in a harsher climate?
Now that's not a topic, but it could lead to one. Also be sure to read this:
(for writing argumentative essays)
Here are some excellent websites that will help you with the writing process, researching, etc., especially for an argumentative paper (and what to do with that opposing view).
Go to Argumentative Essays across the top.
Click on Step by Step for the process. Click on Info Search for help with researching.
(Broken Link Removed)
Use this for everything! The table of contents listed in the column on the left will help you immensely.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- my topic. students, please post ur opinion too. - hi i need help coming up with ...
- Social studies - What led to success of Plymouth and the Massachusetts Bay ...
- Writing - Someone plz give me interesting topics for argumentative essay
- ENG1511 - Hi, I need help please. I have to write 3pges of an argumentative ...
- Social Studies 7R (plz help) - Indentify two colonies founded by people seeking ...
- English - I have to write a wisdom poem for my assignment. It has to be about ...
- Social Studies - What was the economy of Ohio based mostly on? A. small farms B...
- Civics - Which one of the following statements is most accurate regarding the ...
- Persuasive Essay Topics - What are some persuasive essay topics about schools or...
- social studies - According to Tardiff and Brizee, an essay that makes a claim ...