Posted by ben on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 11:05pm.
im doing a graph for chem lab with excel.
my classmate created a graph with these coordinates:
They got R2=0.998 but i got y = -3074.9x
Rē = 0.6291
why is it wrong. im desperate please help!
screen shot of my graph:
- chem help - TMM, Friday, December 3, 2010 at 6:55pm
I've graphed those values in Excel and then compared it to your image.
The graphs are the same, and my R2 value is closer to your friend's value.
Basically, your trendlines are different; the scatterplots are same.
You must have set the intercept to 0.0 along with checking off Display Equation and Display R-squared value. If your professor has required that you have the trendline cross the y-axis, then your graph is correct (and your lab partner has just forgotten to Set Intercept for her trendline)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chem lab - ok i have to plot a graph for my kinetics our teacher said in the end...
- chem - The study of kinetics group 1: Temp: 12.6 C T(K): 12.6+273= 285.6 1/T(K...
- chem - Can you please tell me if these are right? Determine the pH for the ...
- Please check my Algebra - Determine the maximum possible number of turning ...
- Chem - I am doing a lab on enthaply of vaporization of water, I got everything ...
- algebra - I just need a quick check before I hand in my work if you would......
- Algebra - Could you please check my work. Determine whether the realtion is a ...
- chem - check my answers? - i already posted this but i tried to solve it on my ...
- chemistry - A 1.50 liter gas sample at 745mm HG and 25 celsius contains 3.55% ...
- Please Help CHEM - Can you please tell me if these are right? Determine the pH ...