Posted by dina on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:49pm.
Which of the following is the best example of a cultural norm?
The average height of adults
How much respect is given to older people
The average year-round temperature
The age of the civilization
social studies - phil, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:50pm
how much respect is given to older people
social studies - dina, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:51pm
If I understand the question right, I got this question right. I chose B. It is a behavior of a specific group.
social studies - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:52pm
I agree with both of you.
social studies - dina, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:57pm
Thank you both!
social studies - Anonymous, Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:46am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - In one U.S. city, the quadratic function models the median, or average...
- Math - In one U.S. city, the quadratic function models the median, or average, ...
- Math - During one year, people in the U.S. older than 18 years old watched a ...
- science computer - accept input age, height and weight for some people. The loop...
- Trigonometry help please! - Assume that height is a function of age and that H=f...
- Statistics 250 - For the past 20 years, the high temperature on April 15th has ...
- math - Calculate the average age of people that live in your house. How would ...
- Math - Which of the following types of information is suited for display on a ...
- english - 1. He is of average height. 2. He is around average height. 3. He is a...
- Social Studies Help - The social unit most responsible for teaching the custom ...