Posted by Lee on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 5:07am.
This is the Problem, I just want to get a little help on this problem.
Suppose automile repair customers are billed at the rate of $35 per hour for labor. Also, costs for parts and supplies are subject to a 5% sales tax. Write a program to display a simplified bill. The customer's name, the number of hours of labor, and the cost of parts and supplies should be entered into the program via text boxes. When a button is clicked, the customer's name (indented) and the three costs should be displayed in a list box. I'm a little unsure of the listbox line and the formulas. Help!!!
Customer John Doe(textbox)
Hours of Labor 3.5 (textbox)
cos of parts
and supplies 23.55 (textbos)
Customer John Doe
Hours of Labor $122.50
Parts Cost $24.73
Total cost $147.23
(This is Visual Basics 2008)
- Progamming - SraJMcGin, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 11:17am
Hopefully something in one of the following links will help:
Here is a search on list boxes:
And finally, some links on computer programming tutorials:
- Progamming - MathMate, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 9:34pm
Also, study the recent program with textbox output and inputbox input. It will give you a good idea where to start.
- Progamming - Lee, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 10:23pm
Thanx I will check.
Answer this Question
- algebra - the bill(parts and labor) for the repair of a car was $458. the cost ...
- Algebra - a car repair shop charge $80 per hour for labor and $210 for the parts...
- Pre Calc - A plumber charges $40 per hour for labor with a minimum labor charge ...
- Managerial Accounting - Flexible budget planning Sam Yu, the president of ...
- algebra word problem - use c = 35h + p to find the cost (c) of having a car ...
- Economics - A reliable 15-year-old babysitter can be a price maker within her ...
- MATH!! - In algebra right now, we're doing inverses and stuff. And I'm not sure ...
- Math - Suppose that the service rate to a waiting line system is 10 customers ...
- Algebra - An emergency plumber chargers $65 as a call-out fee plus an ...
- help - In your socks assignment, create 5 scenarios, in which your hourly pay ...