Posted by Franco on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 4:44am.
Can you please check these sentences for me I'm not sure of. Thank you very much.
1) My sister and I are high school students.I want to play in a football team but my parents don't want me to.
2) I don't study French at my school.
I'm of white skin (or I've got a fair complexion).
3) My sister attends my same school (or she goes to the same school as me?)
My mum is dental assistant (?)
I'm a midfielder and I wear the number four (??)
4) I live in a little village not vry far from the school.At the beginning I didn't know anyone but now I've made friends with nearly everybody in the class.
5)I did basketball training (practice?) but I gave it up.
6) I took basketball lessons but I gave them up. (?)
- English - Writeacher, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 9:08am
Put a space after every period and comma.
1. "on a football team" -- comma after "team"
2. I have a fair complexion.
3. My sister attends the same school as I do. (NOTE: Do not use "me" for the comparison.)
period after "assistant"
comma after "midfielder" and period after "four"
4. I live in a little village not very far from the school. When we first moved here, I didn't know anyone, but now I've made friends with nearly everybody in my class.
5. I used to have basketball practice, but I gave it up.
6. I took basketball lessons, but I gave them up.
Answer this Question
- English - Thank you very much, Writeacher. Could you please check these ...
- English - Can you please check the grammar in the following sentences? Thank ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences for me? Thank you. 1) I haven't...
- Math - Over 10 plays, a football team gained 63 yards. On 4 of the plays the ...
- math - A total of four students belong to all three teams, the baseball, ...
- English - Could you please check this paragraph? It is really urgent. Thank you...
- math - in the lincon school 1/6 of the students are on the track team and 1/4 of...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I hope you can have a ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) We're looking ...
- English - Can you please tell me if I made any mistakes in the following ...