Posted by Anonymous on Friday, October 22, 2010 at 4:00pm.
calculating the total distance ???
- 11th grade physics - bobpursley, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 4:16pm
Your question leaves much to be wondered about.
- 11th grade physics - Anonymous, Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 7:51pm
determine the distance traveled by the car on this to the store.show your calculation and include units in your answer.
calculate the average speed of the car or this trip.show your calculations and include units in your answer.
determine the displacement of the car for this trip.
calculate the averge velocity of the car upon arrival at the store .
- 11th grade physics - Aleksa, Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 5:07pm
Which store? Malwarts?
- 11th grade physics - Levi , Monday, September 29, 2014 at 9:12pm
a car starts from rest and accelerates for 5.2 seconds with an acceleration of 1.1 miles/s2 how far does it travel be answers are in units of miles
- 11th grade physics - zelalem, Thursday, January 1, 2015 at 2:45am
- 11th grade physics - Emma, Friday, January 9, 2015 at 4:32am
A thin copper rod 1.0 m long has a mass of 50 grams. What is the minimum current in the rod that
would allow it to "float" in a magnetic field of 0.1T?
- 11th grade physics - Na, Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 12:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grade 11th Physics - A bus starts from rest and accelerates uniformly for 20 ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- Physics 11th grade - 1) A racing car has a mass of 1525 kg. What is its kinetic ...
- 11th grade physics - bob where r u !!!
- math - I am taking a job related test consisting of several math sections. I ...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- math - i am taking a job related test with many math sections. I am long out of ...
- 11th grade - An 88g arrow shot with Force=110N. Distance traveled is 78cm. What ...
- Force if Distance is Doubled (Physics 11th Grade) - Two like-charged balloons, ...
- 11th grade physics - my physics teacher asked the class to find a cool physics ...