Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, October 22, 2010 at 3:52pm.
41. A neutron atom of potassium has an atomic number of 19 and an atomic mass number of 39. Find its number of protons, neutrons, and electrons.
This is what I got-
Chemistry - mysterychicken, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 3:57pm
**Not US History, haha
electrons - bobpursley, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 4:18pm
The electrons must be the same as the protons, or, Lord help us, each atom would be repulsively charged.
Chemistry - mysterychicken, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 4:21pm
US History - bobpursley, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 4:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - 41. A neutron atom of potassium has an atomic number of 19 and an ...
- Science - 1. Which statement about subatomic particles is NOT true? (1 point) ...
- chemistry - 1.what is meant by atomic number of an element? 2.the mass number of...
- Final Exam- Honors Physical Science - how can you determine the number of ...
- Science - 1. Consider a neutral atom that has 17 electrons A.) how many protons ...
- CHECK answers science - my answer has the **** 1. What is the smallest part of ...
- Check my answers, Physical science - my answer has the **** 1. What is the ...
- science - 1.the modern atomic model includes orbiting the nucleus. which of the ...
- chem - how many protons, nnutrons, atomic mass, mass number, and charge to each ...
- Chemistry - Atom A- 6 protons, 6 electrons, 7 neutrons Atom D- 6 protons, 6 ...