Posted by dina on Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:48pm.
A person with type A behavior:
is always in a hurry.
gets a heart attack at an early age.
is impatient and angry.
wants success at any price
- business - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- business - dina, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:00pm
I chose C
- business - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:07pm
Check this description.
(Broken Link Removed)
- business - dina, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:12pm
They all seem right to me, but my second choice would be A, because from what I understand they are restless. Am I right?
- business - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:15pm
That's right. Type A people are restless and in a hurry. Although these people are at risk for heart problems, may be angry, and often want success, the characteristic that fits all Type A personalities is that they are impatient and in a hurry.
- business - dina, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:16pm
thank you for you help!!
- business - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:18pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - Rodney is described by others as always in a hurry, always trying ...
- pre-algebra - measuring your heart rate is one way to check the intensity of ...
- algebra - A personís maximum heart rate is the highest rate, in beats per minute...
- psy - please revise - Question? What are some of the characteristics of a Type A...
- BUSINESS LETTERS - Which element is always included in a well-written business ...
- maths - please help!! i have obtained the equation of the regression line for a ...
- Algebra - Target Heart Rate (Refer to the preceding exercise.) A target heart ...
- accounting - Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper, using APA guidelines, based on ...
- Punctuation - Select the correctly punctuated sentence. A) His greatest fears ...
- accounting - 2. Final Project: Business Plan Resources: Appendix A Due Date: ...