Posted by Bobby on Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:30pm.
Compare and Contrast the Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan and who were the Founding Fathers that were on each side?
Social Studies - Writeacher, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:33pm
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with an attempted answer to YOUR assignment, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:33pm
Social Studies - Rhianna, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:34pm
He was just asking for your opinions.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:36pm
No opinions are needed. This is a straight factual question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- goverment - compare and contrast the virginia plan v.s. new jersy plan We'll be ...
- social studies - 5. At the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Madison ...
- American Government - The Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan were ...
- American Gov - Was The Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan were substantially ...
- Government - What is the Virginia plan and the New Jersey plan?
- us history - How did the Virginia Plan, the New Jersey Plan, the Great ...
- Social Studies - What Is The New Jersey Plan
- revoulutionary war - what is the definition of the following? separation of ...
- government - how did the new jersey and Virginia plan lead to the great ...
- Social Studies - Which Reconstruction plan divided the South into military ...