Posted by pat on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 11:11pm.
write the following expanded notation in standard form.
Build a 4 digit numeral. write
3 in the hundreths place
4 in the tens place
6 in the ones place,and
9 in the tenths place . ___ ___ ___ ___
please !help me with these to problem so, i can do the rest of my work! thanks you!
- 5th grade math - Jen, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 11:41pm
For your second problem, the decimal is going to go in the middle since you need a tens, ones, tenths, and hundredths place (note the "ths" means to the right of the decimal).
_____ _____. __9___ _____
going from left to right, the places we have here are tens, ones, tenths, hundredths. Fill in the places and post if you want it checked.
- 5th grade math - pat, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 11:49pm
Jen, i think is 34.96 my answer to the last question.
- 5th grade math - Jen, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 11:53pm
You have 4 tens (40), 6 ones (6), 9 tenths (.9), and 3 hundredths (.03).
- 5th grade math - kiki, Monday, November 29, 2010 at 6:20pm
- 5th grade math - kiki, Monday, November 29, 2010 at 6:25pm
- 5th grade math - Jan, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 5:59pm
The Answer is 4 Tens (40) >6 + .9 + .03
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:07pm
Answer this Question
- 5th grade - i need help with my homework! 6 squared---? write the 9 digit number...
- math - (1A) Write the 11-digit number that has a 2 in the ones place,1 in the ...
- math - 4 digit number. numeral in tens place 3 times the numeral in hundreds ...
- Math - It is a 6 dagit number. The least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- math - A5-digit number has 7 in its place The digit in once place is 5 less than...
- Math - Write a 7 digit numeral with 6 in the ones place, 3 in the thousandths ...
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- Math - Build a 9-digit numeral write 2 in the hundreds place 5 in the ten ...
- math - t is a 7-digit even number.there is no repetition of digits.the digit 5 ...
- math - A) Use numerals to write a ten digit number using the following ...