Posted by Amy on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 8:09pm.
There's no shoe verbs for Vestirse (reflexive) in the preterite right?
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 9:19pm
Here are the forms:
yo me vestí
tú te vestiste
él/ella/Ud. se vistió
nosotros/nosotras nos vestimos
vosotros/vosotras os vestisteis
ellos/ellas/Uds. se vistieron
Note that the only stem change is in the 3rd person singular and plural.
- Spanish - amiga, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 8:50pm
la forma es ponerse los zapatos
yo me pongo los zapatos
tu te pones los zapatos
el se pone
nosotros nos ponemos
ellos se ponen
vosotros se poneís
- Spanish - mya, Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 9:27pm
what dose megan mean in spanish
youing tu or usted
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - in spanish Tell 3 things you do in the morning using reflexive verbs
- Spanish - How can I know when to use the preterite or imperfect form of verbs?
- Spanish - For the stem-changing verbs in the present tense I wouldn't have to ...
- FrEnCh - What is a shoe verb? Evidently "acheter" is one of them because of it's...
- Spanish - Preterite vs. Imperfect I'm just trying to clarify the differences. ...
- Spanish - for the verbs ending in car, gar, zar i thought you only change the "...
- spanish - So i am a little confused about two different words in spanish. ...
- french - reflexive verbs - the word order for past tense is je ne me le lui y en...
- spanish sra j mcguin - tenia viaje habia vivo veria eschuche cai llame olvidare ...
- Spanish Preterite Check!!!! - Could someone tell me if these are the only things...