Posted by Marisa on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:06pm.
what foods where in the new world before the columbian exchange?
- us history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:10pm
maize, cacao, potatoes, tomatoes, other vegetables and grains, plus various meats such as venison and rabbit
- us history - Marisa, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:20pm
thank you,what is maize????
- us history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:23pm
Maize is also called Indian corn.
- 5th gread - Marisa, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:44pm
why is breakfeast the most important meal of the day?
- us history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:58pm
It's been 12 hours or so since we last ate.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - During the Columbian Exchange what diseases were brought from ...
- American History - Which of the following best describes the Columbian Exchange...
- ap world history - which region of the world benefited more from the columbian ...
- Hi570ry-history - Question 2. Is the “Columbian Exchange” a unique event, or ...
- world history - Who was the Columbian Exchange named after and why?
- history - What was the Columbian exchange and what impact did it have on the Old...
- History - Who were the first sea explorers? Why did they explore the oceans? ...
- THE AGE OF DISCOVERY TO THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENT - Which of the following best ...
- History - What was the Columbian Exchange? A. The exchange of new goods globally...
- History - What was the time period for the columbian exchange>