posted by mysterychicken on .
24. A quantum is a finite amount of energy gained or lost by an atom.- F?
25. An atom is in an excited state when it has its lowest energy.- F
26. The Bohr model of the atom shows electrons in areas called energy levels.- F?
27. The principal quantum number indicates the main energy level around the nucleus.- T
28. Electrons in pairs have opposite spin.- T
30. When electrons move to lower levels they lose energy.- T
31. Visible light is a form of electromagnetic radiation.- T