Posted by Franco on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:22am.
Can you please check if it is everything right?
1.I live in a small country village. My brother is a primary school student.
2.My parents are employees.
3.I’m a student at (of?) a technical high school with an emphasis on science.
4.I like running. I run in (for) a local team. I hate staying at home for many hours (better: spending time at home?), reading a book (or books) and going for a walk in the town centre (for a stroll) with my friends.
5.I don’t like staying on my own but with other people together.
6.I love Formula 1 but I also like other sports such as skiing, tennis and swimming.
7.In my family there are four people: my mum, my dad, my sister and I (NOT ME).
8.I don’t like some kinds of vegetables and fruits.
9Go to the end of the corridor, through the door, then left. You’ll see the school café on your left.
10.I have volleyball practice twice a week. We play a match on Saturdays.I live in a three-storey house. I often go hiking in the countryside to get some fresh air and enjoy the countryside.
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:39am
5. but together with other people.
Everything else OK and GOOD on (NOT ME!)
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:45am
I'll be picky!!
6.I love Formula 1 racing, but I also like other sports, such as skiing, playing tennis, and swimming.
10. How can you rephrase this so that "countryside" doesn't appear twice in the same sentence?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me I'm not sure of. Thank you...
- english - how about this for starters? The shift from being a high school ...
- eco - how might a high school student's experience with inflation diff from an ...
- English - Can somebody please help me write a summary news lead using the story ...
- psychology - A school psychologist is asked to help with a third grade student ...
- statistik and probability - n a college class of 250 graduating seniors 50 have ...
- probabilityv - A school's administrators are concerned about absenteeism at ...
- math - Assume that 25% of the student body at your school is male and that 40% ...
- English 2 - Need help with this-- Create an imaginary dialogue between Laotzu ...
- Math - 60%student in a school are boys. Find the total number of student in a ...