Posted by Elijah on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:22pm.
Can you divide 14 shirts into 2 equal groups?Why or why not?
- 3rd grade - Ahmed, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:24pm
- 3rd grade - Samuel Brogdon, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:25pm
yes you can. You have to take your 14 shirts and divide them by 2 groups. 14/2=
- 3rd grade - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:32pm
Any even number can be divided by half. 14 is an even number.
- 3rd grade - Elle, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 6:39pm
Could you divide 14 shirts into equal groups
- 3rd grade - jilisa, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 4:26pm
- 3rd grade - kaya, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 3:47pm
Yes because if you just multipli it backwards you will have your answer
- 3rd grade - Elizabeth, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 7:23pm
yes because 7*2=14 and any even number can be divide them by 2 groups and another math sentence I have is 14/2=7
- 3rd grade - andrea, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:39pm
- 3rd grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 7:48pm
- 3rd grade - Nicholas, Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 2:49pm
- 3rd grade - Lele, Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:08pm
- 3rd grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 4:43pm
- 3rd grade - Jamaica, Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:29pm
- 3rd grade - Jamaica me happy, Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:31pm
You go Jamaica!!!
- 3rd grade - sandwich butt, Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:57pm
What is 111444566 put into 5 bowl
- 3rd grade - heyhryeheyeheyebeyebebevdvbd, Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:59pm
Hey i was wondering if someone can tell me what 12times13 is
- 3rd grade - ble ble BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 6:52pm
yes because even thow u
- 3rd grade - Rosa, Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 8:21pm
Yes you can but I won't tell you the answer
- 3rd grade - Layani, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:55pm
- Math - TANBIR, Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 4:29pm
Yes you can divide 14 shirts into 2 equal groups. Each group will have 7 shirts.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Could you divide 14 shirts into two equal groups? why or why not
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve this problem. I know ...
- 3rd grade math - Sheila wrote a division story. She asked how may equal groups ...
- 3rd grade math - Benny is using base ten blocks to model 57 divided by 3. he ...
- Math - Think about dividing with 15. Give a reason to divide15 into 3 equal ...
- 6th grade math - maria has 8 pennies, 7 nickels, 7 dimes, and 7 quaters. how can...
- 3rd grade - Samantha says 1+1+1=3 cannot be written as a multiplication sentence...
- 3rd grade math - jake has an even number of counters. carlos has an odd number ...
- 3rd grade math - Samantha says 1+1+1=3 cannot be written as a multiplication ...
- 3rd grade math - too many years! if you divide this number by 2, you will get 3 ...