Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:23pm.
I need definitions for all of these words...THANKS!
Vedic & Epic Ages
“Indian caste system” (Kshatriyas, Brahmins, Vaisyas & Sudras)
- World History - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:24pm
- World History - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:28pm
I really wish for some one to do it for me!!!
- World History - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:31pm
Sorry -- we will help you, but we won't do your work for you.
Let us know if you have any questions AFTER you have looked these terms up. My preference is www.answers.com. You get results from several different dictionaries there.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World Religion - Studying for midterms and trying to absorb all this. Does ...
- History - 1. The Aryans: A. were an Indo European people who spoke the German ...
- religion,help - I have to also find the sacred text so this is what i have: for ...
- World Cultures - What role did Greeks play in the Maurya Empire creation? How ...
- world history - hat effects did the caste system have on the Indian Society
- world history - What was one result of the cultural blending between Muslims ...
- Geography - 21. The Indian subcontinent is separated from the rest of Asia by ...
- History - 1. Which of the following was NOT a factor in the decline of Buddhism ...
- history - hey i have done the half of it plz help me with the other half... give...
- Religion Correction/edit - I have to find the following for Hinduism. can ...