Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:23pm.
I need definitions for all of these words...THANKS!
Vedic & Epic Ages
“Indian caste system” (Kshatriyas, Brahmins, Vaisyas & Sudras)
- World History - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:24pm
- World History - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:28pm
I really wish for some one to do it for me!!!
- World History - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:31pm
Sorry -- we will help you, but we won't do your work for you.
Let us know if you have any questions AFTER you have looked these terms up. My preference is www.answers.com. You get results from several different dictionaries there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Religion - Studying for midterms and trying to absorb all this. Does ...
- World History - Please check this. Thanks! Chandragupta’s construction of roads ...
- religion,help - I have to also find the sacred text so this is what i have: for ...
- History - How did mountain passes influence the rise and decline of ancient ...
- World History - Please Check These And Let Me Know If They Are Right! 1. In what...
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- History PLEASE CHECK MY WOrK - 4. How are Hindu beliefs related to the caste ...
- world history - What was one result of the cultural blending between Muslims ...
- History - 1. Which of the following was NOT a factor in the decline of Buddhism ...
- History - 1. The Aryans: A. were an Indo European people who spoke the German ...