Posted by greg on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:08pm.
Use the following functions to solve. f(x) = x2 + x + 1; g(x) = 5 - 2x; h(x) = -x2 Solve f(g(-1))
Answer this Question
- Math - Use your knowledge of exponents to solve. a) 1/2^x=1/(x+2) b) 1/2^x>1/...
- 11th grade-math - help me Use the Quadratic Formula to solve N2=6n
- 11th grade - how do i solve this thermochemical equation? and what r the steps ...
- 11th grade - Solve for x:9x^2-49=0
- 11th Grade Physics - A rocket is fired vertically from the ground with a ...
- Math 11th grade - How to solve system of equations 5a=5 6b-3c=15 2a+7c=-5
- 11th grade - How do you solve for x^2 + square root of 6 times x -3 is > or...
- 11th grade - how do you solve a dilution problem, this is chemistry
- 11th grade - solve the equation c^2+6c=55 Do you do it the same way
- 11th grade - 4 x^3 - 4x^2 - 11x + 6 = 0 Need to solve the equation algebraically