Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 5:36pm.
29. The Greenback party and Farmers' Alliances both called for
a. putting more money into circulation
b. opening American markets to foreign crops
c. cutting back on protests
d. repealing the Sherman Silver Purchase Act
I can't seem to find the answer for this...
32. The experiences of African Americans living in the colonies were
a. harsh only on plantations
b. similar to those of indentured servants
c. the same as those of Native Americans
d. varied depending on where they lived
33. Lee won a brilliant victory at Chancellorsville through the tactic of
a. dividing his forces
b. taking a defensive position
c. holding the high ground
d. relying on artillery
34. Which of the following contributed to the cattle ranching boom?
a. technical advances
b. falling crop prices
c. expansion of the railroads
d. dry farming
35. While Europeans regarded land as property, Native Americans
a. used land as a bargaining tool
b. willed their private lands to other members of their clan
c. bought and sold land in exchange for shells and precious metals
d. believed that land could not be owned, traded, or sold.
36. As a result of the early women's movement, women began to
a. own property and make wills
b. join religious revivals
c. vote in local elections
d. graduate from college
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - not sure about this ..any help? The Greenback party and Farmers' ...
- history - please check this: The Greenback pary and Farmers' Aliances both ...
- US History - 29. The Greenback party and Farmers' Alliances both called for a. ...
- US History - 1)Slave rebellions in the colonies were a result of a)harsh ...
- history - Why did the Farmersí Alliance form? a. To discuss political concerns ...
- History - Please check my answers! My answer is ** 1. Why did the Farmers' ...
- History - Please Check: 1. Why did the Farmersí Alliance form? a. To discuss ...
- Social Studies (Reed)(Check) - 1. How did the Hawley-Smoot Tariff contribute to ...
- history - Which of the following required land to be paid for in gold or silver...
- history - After the election of 1890, organized groups supporting farmers called...