Posted by Allyson on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 4:01pm.
So I subtract 4 from the 2 right?
and 10 from the ten, but then itd be 0=2
There is no soloution for this problem..
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - 1) 2a+c=-10 b-c=15 a-2b+c=-5 2) x+y+z=3 13x+2x=2 -x-5z=-5 3)x-y+3z=3...
- Algebra - Simplify: (6y + 10z) - (13y - 5z + 4)
- algebra - y^2+ 10z-10y-yz (^)2 is y to the power of 2 yes
- Algebra - Simplify the following expression: 2(4y + 5z) - 10z
- college algebra - Solve for 3x + 6Y - 9z = 3 5x - 7y + 10z = -4 11x +4y - 6z = 2
- Math - Please check my answers, which are at the bottom of each question...:) ...
- Algebra - 9z-42z-72/3z^2+28z+32divided by 2z^2+10z-48/z^2-9z+18 Can someone help...
- math - 10z-8+2z-16=36 z=?
- Equations and Inequalities - 25z^2=-10z
- Math - Simplify the following expression:2(4y + 5z) - 10z