Posted by Allyson on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:51pm.
So, for this one, it is 2x-14=3x+6
Can someone please explain to me how they would solve this problem?
I think you would add 14 to the 6, but I'm not sure..
Algebra check/help? - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:53pm
subtract 2x from each side.
subtract 6 from each side
Algebra check/help? - Allyson, Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:54pm
OH! So 2x-3x is -1,
then subtract 6 from the fourteen
and get -1x= 8
Algebra check/help? - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:57pm
subtract 2x from each side
subtract six from each side
Algebra check/help? - Allyson, Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:59pm
Ah, okay. I see what I did wrong, thank you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra check+help? - For problems 1 and 2 write Y as a function of X 1) 12=9x+...
- Math - 8*2sq+7*(4+1)= ? Can someone explain to me what to after the parenthesis...
- Data Management - At a banquet, 4 coupes are sitting along one side of a table ...
- Math (Algebra) - Could I have someone check my work please? If I did something ...
- Algebra 1 - Solve, then graph a +3 ¡Ü -17. Can someone please help me with this ...
- Algebra - How would you solve this problem: Slove y=1/4-1 if the domain is(-4,-2...
- Algebra - Please Solve: 4-x=-5 I thought the answer was -9 but that doesn't seem...
- algebra - 1 1 7 -y - -= - 2 8 8 please help me! It isn't clear to me what this ...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- math,algebra II - I need someone to explain to me step by step the process of ...