Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:16pm.
Can someone please help me with these:
3. Dissolving salt in water is a physical change- False?
'Place the letter of the item in Column II before its best match in Column I'
41. Unit of volume
42. unit of mass
43. unit of temperature
44. unit of density
45. .01 of a meter
e. cubic meter
I've guess for these 3:
Don't know about the rest. please help.
- Chemistry - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:38pm
Most would agree that dissolving is a physical change.
YOu missed all the units. You need to restudy the definitions of volume, mass, density, centi
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - Need help with this-- 'Place the letter of the item in Column II ...
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of th item in Column II on th line before its best...
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of the item in Column II before its best match in ...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Ed. Tech - After creating a column heading and/or typing text within a column, ...
- algebra (excel) - I am trying to create a forumla that will subtract two columns...
- Algebra 2 - I need to know if I did this problem correctly: 5. Solve for x in |x...
- Algebra II-Please check calcs - Could someone check this matrix calculation The ...
- Algebra - 1. Compare the quantity in Column A with the quantity in Column B. ...
- english PLEASE HELP ME <3 - Match the root with its meaning. Match the items ...