Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 1:57pm.
Need help with this--
'Place the letter of the item in Column II before its best match in Column I'
41. Unit of volume
42. unit of mass
43. unit of temperature
44. unit of density
45. .01 of a meter
e. cubic meter
I've guess for these 3:
Don't know about the rest. please help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of the item in Column II before its best match in ...
- Chemistry - Can someone please help me with these: 3. Dissolving salt in water ...
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of th item in Column II on th line before its best...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Math - A rectangle has parameter of 24 unit, if width is 4 unit what is length. ...
- Chemistry - How can you solve for a derived unit involving density? I don't know...
- chem - One atmospheric pressure is that which will support a column of mercury ...
- Physics - the volume of a cuboid is the product of its length, breadth, and ...
- Science: Chemistry - 1. The element gold, Au, has a face-centered cubic ...
- Chemistry - 1. The eleent gold, Au, has a face-centered cubic structure. (...