Posted by JayLynne-Please check on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 9:23am.
Could you please check my answers and help with the ones I can't figure out-
1. Solution to the radical function sqrt(12x+1) = 1 is x = 0
True or False I think it is true according to my calculations
2.Solve x = sqrt(8x)
8x = x^2
x^2 - 8x = 0
x(x-8) = 0
x = 0
the only solution is x = 0, correct or no?
3. Simply (3x^2y^-2)^-2/9x^-5y
I think it is xy^3/81 but I'm not sure of my calculations
4. Solve 4sqrt(6x-2)>4
I think x>43
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra-Please check my calculations - Could you please check my answers and ...
- math,algebra,help - Directions are simplify by combining like terms. x radiacal ...
- Algebra-drwls please check! - Posted by Megan on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 3:...
- chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
- Please check-Reiny - Could you check these two problems? 3sqrt (y+2) = 3 is y = ...
- Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...
- algebra,math,help - Use Property 2 to simplify each of the following radical ...
- Algebra - I have a question if someone could help, please explain it. Given b...
- Algebra-Please check - 1. solve sqrt (11-x) = sqrt(x-7) choices are 6,7,8 or9 I ...
- Algebra-Please help-I'm desperate to understand - Posted by Megan on Tuesday, ...