Posted by Melisa on Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:06pm.
during the 19th century, american society became increasingly:
I think the answer is either a or d but I just can not find it in my book anywhere...Please help me if you can. I have even googled but nothing.
American Corrections - legal eagle, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:12pm
During the 1800's, did American society become more
a) more farm ag like
b) More like one big group
c) More diversified (hint: immigration)
d) is more or less like a anyway
It is c
American Corrections - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:14pm
Neither a nor d is correct. The U.S. had always been rural and non-industrial.
However, the latter part of the 19th century saw a lot of immigration from eastern and southern Europe. Before that time, most immigrants came from northern and western Europe.
American Corrections - Melisa, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:27pm
Thank you for your help the answer was "C" I sorta found it in my book it just wasn't worded the way the question was put.
American Corrections - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 8:05pm
American Corrections - DEREK, Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 9:38am
THE OPENING OF EASTERN STATE PENITENTIARY IN 1829 MARKED FULL DEVELOPMENT OF WHAT
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry Basics- Please Help! - Choose either homogeneous or heterogeneous. Tea...
- science - Will you please check my answers? Substances or mixtures? 1. Carbon ...
- social studies - The growing popularity of newspapers, magazines, and books in ...
- American History - To what extent might the mid-19th century belief in Manifest ...
- History - Is this true or false. If it is true were can I find the web site to ...
- american history - I need to present arguments for and against imperialism in ...
- history - Who did the american cowboys learn their skills from during th late ...
- us history - Sara, Sorry to bother you again, I read the websites you provided ...
- History - 7.)The growing popularity of newspapers, magazines, & books in the ...
- History - Political factionalism in the U.S. during the 19th century was fueled ...