Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, October 18, 2010 at 3:07pm.
1. Colonial American society was organized according to a belief in
a. a strong middle class
b. a classess society
c. equality of opportunity
3. Why did most Puritans come to North America?
a. to avoid imprisonment
b. to set up their own societies
c. to grow tobacco
d. to look for gold
I couldn't decide between A and B, but I think it's B...
6. One example of government's trying to help American business was
a. high tariffs
c. blue laws
d. Munn v. Illinois
7. The mills in the Northeast hired mostly
a. young single women
c. married women
d. young married men
- US History - bobpursley, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 3:16pm
3b; 6a; others I agree
- US History - mysterychicken, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 3:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S.History - i need help with this Colonial American society was organized ...
- US History - 1)Slave rebellions in the colonies were a result of a)harsh ...
- american government - Consider the phrases ďA belief in equal rights has often ...
- Political Science - "A belief in equal rights has often led to the belief in ...
- POS - Consider the phrases ―A belief in equal rights has often led to the ...
- geography - What are the various problems and difficulties that can occur with a...
- Plz Help History @Ms. Sue or @Reed - The Sons of Liberty was a secret patriotic ...
- American National Government - Can someone please help with this? Explain the ...
- American National Government - Could someone please help me with this question? ...
- Socials - The puritans had a long-lasting effect on english society and , to ...