Posted by Corrine on Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:34am.
Research the Goldman Sachs website. Using your research findings from the Library and the Internet, develop both an EFAS (External Factors Analysis Summary) table and an IFAS (Internal Factors Analysis Summary) table. The tables are to be submitted in one Excel file (one sheet for the EFAS and one sheet for the IFAS), separate from your assignment that will be written in MS Word.
You will be graded on your knowledge of the software and math in building the MS Excel tables, and on your ability to communicate in writing and present your arguments. The description of both your environmental and internal scanning process, including what factors you considered and why will be in your MS Word file.
In summary, you will submit two files: one file in MS Excel, which will count as two written pages, and one file in MS Word, which should be 4-6 pages in length.
Please submit your assignment.
EFAS - formulas, totals, brief details (20 points)
IFAS - formulas, totals, details (20 points)
Narratives (60 points)
- Business - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:37am
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- Business - Writeacher, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:37am
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
- Business - Corrine, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:39am
Im having problems identfying the strentghs,threats,opportunites and weaknesses of the company
- Business - Writeacher, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:59am
You are instructed to begin here. You are also instructed to use your research from the Library and the Internet.
What library? Does it have access to the huge databases most libraries subscribe to these days? You'll find better information through them than through general searches on the Internet.
Here is an example -- one college's library website: (Broken Link Removed)
Click on Electronic Resources/Databases to see the different databases this particular college provides for its students. EBSCOhost and ProQuest are among the largest and best.
What does your library provide? That's where you need to start.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- business - Research the Goldman Sachs website. Using your research findings from...
- Business - Research the Goldman Sachs website. Using your research findings from...
- business - Research the Volkswagen Group website. Using your research findings ...
- math - Using your research findings from the Library and the Internet, develop ...
- college - Research the Bacardi website. Using your research findings from the ...
- Global Strategic Management - Research the Abercrombie and Fitch website. Using ...
- global strategic management - Research Chevron Using your research findings from...
- Business/ Strategic Management - If you dont mind if you could give me TWO ...
- Strategic Global Mgmt - develop both an external factor analysis summary & ...
- Strategic Management - Using the Bacardi website, develop both EFAS and IFAS ...