Can you please check if the following sentences are possible? Thank you very much.
1) Have you been to/in the new supermarket? No, not yet.
2) I've driven your car twice.
Or It's the second time I've driven it.
3) How long ago did you go to Paris?
Or When did you last go to Paris?
4) Have you been here long? Since Monday.
5) How long is it since you last saw him? When did you last (?) see him? I last saw him two weeks ago.It has been two weeks since I last saw him.
English - Writeacher, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 9:24am
1. Both are fine.
2. Both are fine.
3. Both are fine.
5. All are fine.