Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 7:43pm.
Please help me with these: (I finally finished English 2, and am about to get halfway through this!)
4. Prohibitionists and purity crusaders shared the goal of
a. making charity "scientific"
b. redistributing the nation's wealth
c. ending immigration from Asia
d. improving the personal behavior of individuals
6. In the 1890s, immigration patterns shifted dramatically, with most immigrants now coming from
a. northern European countries
b. southern and Eastern European countries
c. Mexico and Central America
d. China and Japan
Can't decide between A and B...
12. Which best describes the main goal of the social gospel and settlement movements?
a. to improve living conditions for the poor
b. to strengthen political machines
c. to encourage immigration
d. to create jobs for the unemployed
13. Which of the following best describes key positions held by the Republican party in the Gilded Age?
a. free silver, high immigration, and low tariffs
b. gold standard, high tariffs, and limits on immigration
c. free silver and fewer blue laws
d. no government aid to railroads and no blue laws
- US History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 7:53pm
6. Definitely B
13. Probably B
Check your text again for 13.
- US History - mysterychicken, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 7:56pm
Thanks so much!
- US History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 8:02pm
You're very welcome, MC.
You might want to add your two cents to this post.
Answer this Question
History - Can you please explain to me what this means? All I get is it saying ...
us history ap/cc - My teacher told us that we need to write an essay answering ...
AP US History - I have an AP US history test on Tuesday and I would like ...
US History - Need help with this please-- 28. Discuss how both the north and ...
AP US History Exam - Is it worth it to study for the AP US HIstory or AP ...
us history - agree or disagree? During the 1920 stock amrket crash, tbankers ...
US HISTORY, PLEASE HELP!! - i need to know how the ideas of nullification in the...
us history - I have an AP US History test tomorrow and need to make a study ...
US history! (NEED IT TODAY) - on my US history worksheet it asked for hardships ...
u.s history - I have a test tomorrow in US history that I am studying for. My ...