Posted by Hannah on Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 1:43pm.
what is the answer showing work to 8(2h-10)=16h
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 1:47pm
16h - 80 = 16h
32h = 80
h = 80/32
h = 2.5
- 6th grade math - Jen, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 1:50pm
Sorry, I have to disagree..
Subtract 16h from both sides..
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 2:23pm
Oops. Jen is right. I must have had a short circuit in my brain.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade Math - How to convert 4.65 into a fraction but in simpilest form while...
- 6th grade math - Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....
- Math - (1) 4/5 Multipled by 5/7 in simplest form. My answer is 1.9 dont really ...
- 6th grade math - Determine whether each value of x is a solution of the ...
- 6th grade - How do you draw a cross section showing your disign for a pharaohs ...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...
- 6th grade - I need to balance the equation and show my work. Ex. N - 2.4 = 5 +2....
- 6th grade math - 14/15-13/16= show work
- 6th Grade Math - 8w-11=45 Please work this out for me Thanks.