Posted by john on Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 10:34am.
two trains leave at the same time from two different stations 284 miles apart, traveling toward each other at 33 mph and 38 mph respectively. how long will it take for them to meet?
- algebra - PsyDAG, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 11:40am
33x + 38x = 284
Solve for x.
- algebra - I. Kan, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 12:37pm
THIS IS EASY MAN
33X+38X=284 ADD VARIABLES "X"
X=284/71 SIMPLE DIVISION
CHECK YOURS ANSWER. IS THIS CORRECT FOR X? ASK YOURSELF
ORIGINAL EQUATION IS 33X+38X=284
PUT THE VALE OF X=4 IN THE EQUATION
HENCE PROVED THAT L.H.S= R.H.S
LIFT HAND SIDE = RIGHT HAND SIDE
- algebra - Sandy, Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 1:32pm
- algebra - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 7:38pm
how many ways can you make this equation true 24 x 18 = 432 x
Answer this Question
- math - two trains leave at the same time from stations 284 miles apart, ...
- Algebra 2 - two people, john and mary, are 200 miles apart and leave at the same...
- Simple Math Question - two people, john and mary, are 200 miles apart and leave ...
- Algebra 1 - Two bullet trains leave the station at the same time traveling in ...
- Math - Two towns are 420 miles apart. A car leaves the first town traveling ...
- Algebra - You and your friend live 12 miles apart. You leave home at the same ...
- Help!...Math... - Two cars leave town going opposite directions. One car is ...
- math - Supppose two trains leave Holbrook, Arizona, at the same time, traveling ...
- algebra - Two trains leave stations 50 miles apart at the same time heading ...
- algebra - two buses leave at the same time. one travels west at 40 mph. the ...