Posted by Lauren on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 9:19pm.
solve the simultaneous equations to find the coordinates of the point of intersection for the pair of lines of the simultaneous equations. Then check the answer by graphing the equations
- math - Jen, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 9:47pm
Plug that back into either equation to solve for y.
- math - Bosnian, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 11:55pm
2x-y=0, 2x=y, y=2x
3x-y=3x-2x= x=-4 x=-4
Check of result:
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do i solve two step equations? Do you mean two equations in two ...
- math - solve the pair of simultaneous equations y=x+2 y+x^2
- math - Solve the pair of simultaneous equations x^2=4-y x=y+2
- math - Factorise completly 18rc-3rd-6r+rd 2.Solve the pair of simultaneous ...
- maths - solve the following pair of simultaneous equations. 2x-3y=13 3x+y=3
- maths pls help - 1. Solve the following simultaneous equations: log2 xy = 7 log2...
- math - the sum of a numbers is 15 and their difference is 4. form a pair of ...
- math - Explain why the simultaneous equations y=1/2x+2 and 2y-x:4 have an ...
- Engineering - I need help solving the following simultaneous equations, for the ...
- maths - geometry - In a space with an orthonormal coordinate system consider the...