Posted by Sumaiya on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:05pm.
What can be a qoute for scary sleepovers?
- Quotes - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:07pm
Are you asking about this book?
- Qoutes - Sumaiya, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:13pm
It is not a book I have to write a personal essay so I need a qoute to start the lead.
- Quotations - Writeacher, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:15pm
It might be a good idea to read the book (library? bookstore?) or at least part of it -- http://home.arcor.de/karger/uk-geist-en.htm#t -- and get some ideas that way. If you quote from the book, be sure to cite it correctly.
- Quotes - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:17pm
How about the last line of each stanza in his poem?
- Quotations - Writeacher, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 12:18pm
Also here -- click on LOOK INSIDE! to be able to read part of this book.
Answer this Question
- ELA - What would be a wise qoute about sleepovers???
- Qoutes - Hi, I need some qoutes on how faculty members making a great ...
- English - 1. The movie was scary. 2. The movie was scared. (Which one is right...
- poetry - hello umm i have a question? theres this qoute "i have always found ...
- English - 1. I saw two movies: one was a scary movie and the other was a comedy...
- reading qoute - what does this qoute mean "It is not enough to be good if you ...
- computer people - Do you know any qoutes from Tony Fadell about the ipod? Thanks
- qoute - "The best way out is always through" Robert Frost
- reading - what those this qoute mean "The young think they know everything and ...
- reading - what does this qoute mean: "Forgive your enemies but never forget ...