Posted by Neeraj on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 10:42am.
From the following Balance Sheets of Sriramco, prepare
(a) Statement of Changes in Working Capital, and (b) Funds Flow Statement: Balance Sheet of Sriramco as on 31st December…
Land and Buildings
Cash in hand and at Bank
Equity Share Capital
10% Red. Pref. Share Capital
P. and L. Account
Provision for Taxation
The following additional information is also available
(a) A machine has been sold for Rs. 40,000 whose written down value was Rs. 36,000.
Depreciation of Rs. 15,000 has been charged on plant in 2001;
(b) A piece of land had been sold out in 2001 and the profit on the sale has been credited to
(c) An interim dividend of Rs. 30,000 has been paid in 2001;
(d) Income tax paid during 2001 amounts to Rs. 45,000;
(e) Preference Shares were redeemed at 5% premium.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Account - Ques.: The following is the Trial Balance of a trader as at 31st ...
- Accounting - Identify whether each of the following items would appear on the ...
- accounting - Use the following adjusted trial balance of Webb Trucking Company ...
- accounting - Can anyone help explain what information would be found in each of ...
- accounts - Analyze the transactions and do the following:- 1. Post to T Accounts...
- accounting - Partial balance sheets for ABC Company and additional information ...
- Accounting - Partial balance sheets for ABC Company and additional information ...
- accounting - (TCO 8) Partial balance sheets for ABC Company and additional ...
- Business - The following Trial Balance was taken from the ledger of F. Jackline...
- Accounting - 1. Partially Correct Check My Work Problem-Solving Strategy ...